gravatar

my love is coming to town!

Looks like JYP wants to go global and make JYP Entertainment worldwide.

JYP next global star is rumored to be Chinese, Li Shi Qi.

He was last seen on MNet’s reality show “Hot blooded males”, Li Shi Qi failed to get into JYP’s new hit group, 2PM/2AM, due to viewers vote online.

Forgetting the rejection, JYP has a big idea that seems to surprise people. JYP wants Li Shi Qi to debut in Korea, China, and maybe America.

Li Shi Qi better be great! I really hope Li Shi Qi debuts in America, i want someone great to debut in America… I think Wonder Girls should. Lots of Americans like them… well my friends and my family and they’re not into Korean stuff. Yesh!


*artikel ini dicilok dari http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com


ooooo.. me so in love. so excited. so so so happy? so out of the world!!

my sweechi @ shi qi is going to debut!!!

who is?
muka dia yg mane?
sekejap ar, nak google jap.
i have a lot of his pics. dalam laptop, but now me in writing lab.
so have to google sekejap.

ape2 pun. he is damn cute.

number 1!!!





yes. number 1.
tak boleh disangkal.